external agencies

External Agencies

There are a number of external agencies to which the school can refer students if they require more assistance than can be provided as above. These include CADS (Community Alcohol and Drug Service), RADS, Marinto (Child and Adolescent mental health clinic), Awataha Marae, Te Raki Paewhenua, Odyssey House etc

Contact: m.pottinger@takapuna.school.nz or c.dickson@takapuna.school.nz