Please read the document "Enrolment Information" at right to learn about Takapuna Grammar School and the enrolment process for in zone and out of zone students. This guide is your first stop for information about our enrolment scheme, curricular and co-curricular opportunities, term dates, BYOD policies, uniform and more.
Takapuna Grammar School has an enrolment scheme that determines who can enrol at the school. Students may apply for entry under two categories:
In Zone - Automatic Entry
Out of Zone - Selective Ballot Entry
The Online Enrolment Form
All applications for enrolment, both in zone and out of zone, are submitted using the online Enrolment Form.
Before proceeding to the online Enrolment Form:
1. Read the Policies and Agreements:
It is a condition of enrolment that the enrolling student and their parent/caregiver read the following policies and agreements in preparation for agreeing to the terms as listed on the online Enrolment Form:
Digital Citizenship Policy
Responsible Use of ICT Agreement
Blanket Consent for EOTC
2. Prepare the documents to be uploaded via the online Enrolment Form (refer to Form for further details)
- Copy of the student’s most recent school report
- Copy of the student’s proof of identity and entitlement to a state education
- Proof of in zone address (in zone applicants only)
Enrolment enquiries should be directed to the Enrolment Administrator on +64 (0)9 489 4167 ext 9221 or by email to [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon.